Monday, March 4, 2013

Now or Never

Time to think about conserving the mother nature has exceeded. Now the time is to act on it.

Exponentially increasing  demand of human population has brought a situation of sucking the natural resources to the fullest. Over and above, the third world countries like India has a major role
in the contribution of "Environmental Pollution".
I live in a city called Bangalore in India, highly
populated city.

Vehicles burn gallons of petrol in the hectic traffic here. I don't know the level of particulates in the air and I don't believe(I don't trust ) the numbers provided.
I used to see exhausts emitting black smoke.

How a product interact with its environment during its life and after life? The products we design will have an impact on the environment where it works.

I would like to share a Book titled EARTH, INC. by Gregory Unruh, he talks about using nature's

rule to build sustainable profits.

Follow natures rule, stop dumping toxic materials that are not environmental friendly.



He talks about making sustainable profits by following the rules of biosphere.

I think as a designer, this book is worth spending your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment